Re: Taterbug @ deviant signs with AMI

Go down

Re: Taterbug @ deviant signs with AMI

Post by Estelle on Sun May 03, 2009 4:32 pm

NEWS I JUST FOUND AT COPYRIGHT CORNER.

My Hubby :: Terms of Use :: Plugs :: Clubs :: Stamps :::

Ok, my TOUs have officially changed. Please read this very carefully if you use my art or if you want to use my art...

First, I have made a long & hard thought out and, yes, controversial decision to license my art. I know some will not be pleased with this decision but PLEASE keep reading.. I promise it's a good thing. I spoke with CILM about it but due to soooo many artists being licensed there & the Guerras wanting each artist to make a certain profit from licensing per month so it stays beneficial to the artist, there's no CURRENT plans for licensing Poser art there. That may change & Anthony was very sweet about it, but my husband has been on my back about making some sort of profit from my Poser habit. So I contacted AMI[url=http://psplc.niceboard.org/] and worked out a deal to license my art through them. I will soon have an art package available as well as a photography package. My art package will include new 2D enhanced Poser art as well as some art from my dA account. (Vampi & my Amy Brown Inspired Fae just to name a couple) And my photography package will include my photos from here on dA plus some from Germany & NYC and a couple yet-to-be-posted photos.

Now, I'm sure that will bring up the question of the tubes & stock I have previously given permission for people to use. Luckily, this decision will NOT affect those. Everything currently on my *taterstock account and hosted in SafeTubesZone are still free to use as long as my TOUs here: [link] are strictly followed. I will continue to add textures, brushes, & other such stock to my *taterstock account which will also be free-to-use. Obviously I will not be posting art or photos from my AMI packages in my *taterstock account so if you want to use those, you'll have to buy the packages from AMI.

If you have any questions regarding my new Terms of Use, please feel free to email me or note me here at dA.

A big THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting me & my art. You'll never know how much it means to me! [/url]

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched-
they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Estelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Taterbug @ deviant signs with AMI

Post by PspLily on Mon May 04, 2009 3:49 am

Oh B***** another bites the dust..ty for letting us know

HUGS

PspLily
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4781
Registration date : 2009-01-02

View user profile http://psplc.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce on Tue May 19, 2009 9:42 pm

hi i was wondering about this i belong to another group and she has tubin taterbug is this the same artist that went clim not sure since i havea lot of those tubes just wondering joyce flower

joyce

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarara on Wed May 20, 2009 1:03 am

I dont't hink it is the same artist. Tubin taterbug is cartoony type stuff isn't it, this taterbug is poser art.

My Medals
Tarara
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1593
Registration date : 2009-01-01

View user profile http://psplc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce on Wed May 20, 2009 2:44 am

thanks tarara i will let you know about her stuff have to look at it thanks for the info hon take care lve your group joyce

joyce

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down